Friday, September 14, 2007

Presidential Visit This Week

The Imperial Flag of BrazilThis morning I had an appointment down town. So I walked along the avenue leading up to the royal palace this morning, and I saw Royal Guards standing at attention to Brazilian and Norwegian flags. Aftenposten reports on the state visit of the President of Brazil.

“Lula” is reportedly “deeply impressed” by our provider state – also known as the so-called “welfare state.” Well, I am deeply depressed by it.

I do not think very highly of “Lula” representing the Realm of Dom Pedro.

Viva Sua Majestade o Imperador do Brasil!

Viva a Casa de Bragança!

Viva a Casa Imperial do Brasil!

1 comment:

Marketing-Mix said...

hola me parece muuy interesante tu blog, ojala que pases por el mio son temas distintos pero igual es importante conocer diferentes opiniones chaup