Saturday, May 18, 2013
- As long as they do not take him seriously, the man who says the truth can live for a while in a democracy. Then, the hemlock.
- Democratic parliaments are not forums where debates take place, but rather where popular absolutism registers its decrees.
- Being of “divine right” limited the monarch; the “representative of the people” is the representative of absolute Absolutism.
- In order to oppress the people, it is necessary to suppress in the name of the people that which stands out from the people.
- Revolutions are frightening, but election campaigns are disgusting.
- Liberty is the right to be different; equality is a ban on being different.
- No folktale ever began this way: Once upon a time, there was a president…
Friday, May 17, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
A dozen score years ago today, Klemens Wenzel Nepomuk Lothar, Fürst von Metternich-Winneburg zu Beilstein was born.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
Sunday, May 12, 2013
As if seeking to prove the truth of Democracy, the God That Failed in a sentence, Obama says that tyranny is impossible, because "the government is us."previous
ABM - A View From The Praires has some thoughts on primogeniture. The same blogger apparently has a plan for reactionary government in Canada.
Tea at Trianon has a post on the cake myth.
Some pseudonym says:
I wonder how many of the "don't read internet comments!" people think democracy is a good idea.Anomaly UK has some thoughts on a reactionary transition.
Over at Nepali Netbook, says Maila Baje:
What would the Nepali Congress do about the damage that has already been done to Nepal’s ability to exercise its sovereign options? Here, the onus would fall heavily on the Nepali Congress, too, because much of that damage was inflicted by its rash desertion of the monarchy in the first place.Writes Mr. Scott Ferrie over at his weblog The Paleo Revolt:
The American Ideology is Neo-Romanism. We worship the pagan god called the modern day, hyper-centralized, welfare-warfare state ruling over a global empire. Imperial Warlords are worshiped as demigods and our insane love for ‘democracy’ has transformed civil society into a real life example of ‘The Tragedy of the Commons’ where competing interests plunder the rest of society for personal benefit in a short-sighted piranha-fest. Restore the traditional monarchy, restore the enforcement of the U.S. Constitution, or decentralize the modern nation-state out of existence. Any of those options will help.Royal World has a post on the Dutch change of the throne.
So does Radical Royalist, who also posted on a restored German monarchy gaining support.